Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekly Menu

So last week I decided to share my meal plans to help give others ideas on how to eat healthier.  Check out the original post for ideas on breakfast, lunch and snacks.  Follow me on Instagram (@a16343) for pictures of my meals.  My dinners for this week are the following:

Sunday: 6 ingredient quick black bean burgers (with Ezekial brand buns, lettuce, avocado and tomato), teeny tiny roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, grilled corn on the cob

Monday:  Spinach, rice, chickpeas and gravy (I ended up eating out with Trev one night so this is from last week)

Tuesday:  California Quinoa Salad (made this last week and it was DELICIOUS), it called for half of most ingredients so I wanted to use them up this week-all I needed to buy was the edamame and limes

Wednesday:  Roasted tomato pilaf from Happy Herbivore Abroad (beans added)

Thursday:  Tempeh chili mac from Everyday Happy Herbivore with broccoli
 
Friday:  Ghandi bowl from Happy Herbivore Cookbook


No comments:

Post a Comment