Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My First Mother's Day

Nothing long, just short and sweet to remember my first Mother's Day.  Trevor had to work on early Sunday morning until 11ish.  Jack and I woke up together and snuggled in bed which is all I really wanted.  We had breakfast together (on the floor, it is his new favorite way to eat...unconstricted by a high chair) and then when Trevor came home we went to LA Cafe in Waterford to get Spuds-A-Rama...yum!  We were thinking of going to Seva in Detroit or Inn Season in Royal Oak but I didn't want to drive all over.  We did a few errands and then took a walk.  Trevor and Jack each got me a card and tickets for Trevor and I to go see Of Monsters and Men on 5/28.  I am pretty excited.  I really honestly didn't need or want anything but to spend time with my family.  I feel so blessed and love my boys so much, they are all enough and all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment