Monday, June 3, 2013

Meal Plans

We switched some things up last week so I have some things that didn't get made from last week on here and some repeats that I was craving from earlier weeks.  Instagram HATES me right now so I can't post any pictures.  Every time I try to use it, it crashes...and yes, I have tried deleting and reinstalling.  :)

Monday:  Pepper Ridge Sandwiches from My Beef with Meat

Tuesday:  Tofu Nuggets (these are AMAZINGLY close to chicken nuggets without having to eat fake meat) with roasted potatoes (with Benson's no salt/no potassium chloride) seasoning and green beans (without oil or butter, I make these every holiday....add some nutritional yeast and these are DIVINE)

Wednesday:  Teriyaki chickpeas with brown rice and broccoli

Thursday:  Veggie lo mein from Forks over Knives cookbook

Friday:  Easy Mac and Cheese with Brussel sprouts from My Beef with Meat

No comments:

Post a Comment