Monday, August 5, 2013

Menu plans

OK, I've been making meal plans and forgetting to share them. If you follow me on IG (@a16343) you'll get to see pics. I'm really burnt out on oatmeal so I've been doing green smoothies for breakfast with our Vitamix. That thing is a powerhouse!  For snacks I'm being more diligent on un-processed fruits and veggies (my sweet tooth has gotten the best of me lately). My new favorite is sliced oranges in the fridge. 

Last week I made the BBQ LOL (lentil oat loaf) last week-delish!  It's from My Beef with Meat. We've had such a great success with recipes from this book, I'm cooking almost entirely from it this week. Trev loves nearly everything I've made. Also, my face has been acting up a little bit so I'm determined to get the last little bit of processed oil from my diet and cook more from scratch. I notice the cleaner I eat, the more the other types of food just don't taste good. And I LOVE the way I feel!  (My lunches are leftovers from dinner). 

S:  JR's pizza dough and pizza sauce from MBWM topped with red pepper, basil, onion, broccoli and nutritional yeast

M:  whole wheat pasta with pasta sauce from MBWM tossed with broccoli and cannellini beans

T: butternut squash lasagna from MBWM

W: ABCD sandwich with carrot fries

T:  Mexican pizza from oneingredientchef.com

No comments:

Post a Comment